ASCENDIFor a more relaxed position and to climb with ease
The Mach7 Ascendi lightweight is built with classic profiles, yet is a comfortable ascending masterpiece. It’s lightweight, with its Toray UD carbon frame weighing just 820g and has unrivalled comfort with a beautiful high modulus. Riding this machine, it becomes immediately obvious that you’re not only accelerating or inclining at speed because of its feather weight, but also handles the descents with pin-sharp handling.
- Toray T800/T1000 layup of high modulus uni-directional carbon fibre
- Lightweight structure, unpainted frame weight of 820g (size 51.5)
- Single pivot brakes, 3k carbon seat-post, with BB30 bottom bracket
Mach7 50mm deep x 25mm UD matte Carbon Aero clincher, 1440g
Shimano/SRAM freehub, fitted Continental Grand Sport Race tyres
Embedded NFC Chipset which carries Serial No. and unique bike info
Shimano single pivot mechanical
KRU K-Class carbon aero handlebars. 100mm stem length, 420mm width, 40mm span.
Carbon look bar-tape and caps. Carbon top cap
Selle Italia X1 Flow, FeC Alloy rail
Specify Male or Female version at checkout
- Unlimited life-time frame warranty (with ½ price crash replacement)
- 2 year wheel-set warranty (with ½ price crash replacement)
- 1 year additional component warranty, as per manufacturer spec
We understand that you may wish to either build your own bike from a frame-set yourself, or ask us to assemble a custom-build. This is entirely possible, please use the contact form below or give us a call for a specific quote on +44 (0)1938 433052
FRAME SIZE GUIDE
Please download the sizing and frame geometry PDF. You may find it useful to take this document if you have a bike fit carried out, so that you can be supplied with measurements we can use to create the perfect bike for you.